Visual Analytics for Financial Services
Data drives everything in financial services, so use the right analytics platform.
Analyze large volumes of multi-structured data for insightful product development and engage customers with web-based interactive visual applications. Leverage alternative data for trading strategies with an edge.
Accelerate insight by giving subject matter experts an intuitive and self-serve web UI. Optimize collaboration across teams by securely packaging the same views on the same data and therefore speed up the decision making process by skipping the whole extract, transform, and load phase.
Prove a robust and defensible process by validating risk models in granular detail by correlating machine, historical, and real-time data; inclusive of chat, voice, emails, trade execution, and post-trade events.
Trade Surveillance and Anti-Fraud
To prevent regulatory, financial, and reputational risk, you have to do more than flag events. You also need to understand the behaviors of those involved to reveal their intent. Streaming visual analytics shown-side-by side with historical data provides a holistic understanding of your customers behaviors so that you can quickly catch the fraudulent actions by others. Arcadia Data enables holistic surveillance and anti-fraud programs by letting you:
- Build real-time data apps for critical metrics as well as visuals that simplify time-series analysis.
- Analyze all types of data in place, without moving it, in an ad hoc manner.
- Visually blend data that enables cross-reference and correlation across various data sources.
The Advantage of Alternative Data
Leverage alternative financial data to enhance your trading strategies with an informational edge over the market. Correlating large data sets requires the right set of tools, and Arcadia Data helps you:
- Put subject matter experts, instead of IT, in the driver’s seat with a self-service UI for large-scale analytics.
- Leverage all data, big or small by letting your subject matter experts explore and evaluate any type of data (structured, unstructured, real-time, or historical).
- Enable collaboration to increase the efficiency and efficacy of your team’s work.
- Ensure timeliness and data integrity while the informational advantage gained using alternative data is most valuable.
Commercial Real Estate
It is critical to have a more granular location-based CRE credit and risk solution that incorporates up-to-date local market data, which includes internal and third-party data assets. Arcadia Data helps you:
- Add Context, Precision, and Relevancy through Location Data
- Enrich Quantitative Analysis with Location Intelligence
- Accelerate Time-to-Insight through Big Data Location Analytics
Accelerate Regulatory Compliance
Regulatory regimes continue to permeate broadly and deeply into the daily functions of financial services organizations. A key component to sufficing the heightened expectations of regulators, investors, and customers is visual analytics and BI that is native to modern big data environments, so that you can:
- Integrate with machine learning for accelerated data quality evaluation and modeling.
- Blend together streaming data and historical batch analysis for full transparency across multiple dimensions.
- Ensure high performance and high concurrency across a variety of large and small data sources.
- Enable secure cross-functional collaboration to leverage the organization’s collective subject matter expertise.
RegTech: Leveraging Alternative Data for Compliance
Watch this panel discussion between Nordea, RBC Capital Markets, Greenwich Associates, and Arcadia Data to understand how leading banks are leveraging internal and external alternative data sources to improve compliance and regulatory oversight.
A Front End for Data-Driven Regulatory Compliance
Multidimensional challenges require robust and integrated business processes that clearly show accuracy and effectiveness.
"Imagine a digital package that could show this in a transparent, secure, and interactive way", writes Paul Lashmet.