Data Lake BI Solutions
Arcadia Data provides visual analytics native to Hadoop and cloud, and lets you take full advantage of modern architectures like data lakes.
Get More Insights From Your Data Lake
Is your data lake being used by all of your users, including your business team, analysts, and data scientists? With Arcadia Enterprise, ALL users can access and analyze ALL your data natively within your data lake with visual analytics and search-based BI.
“Arcadia Data provides our end users secure data access through a single integrated data management platform on Hadoop, meaning we can unlock big data insights across our organization without the cost and complexity of securing thousands of discrete data marts extracts.”
— Rajiv Synghal, Principal, Big Data Strategy, Kaiser Permanente
It’s hard to get a 360 degree view of your customer if you have to limit your data sets. The data lake will let you collect all your data, and Arcadia Enterprise will let you analyze your data sets in place. You can improve your products, services, and operations by understanding how your company interacts with customers across all channels.
Simplified Data Lake Architecture
- In-cluster analytics means no data movement and no need for a separate BI server. Arcadia Enterprise scales with your modern data platform.
- Arcadia Data Smart Acceleration™ tunes data structures continuously for ultra-fast analysis to hundreds of concurrent users.
- Join tables and define semantic models for virtual data marts on data-in-place across multiple sources.
- Native in-cluster data lake security with role-based access control provides security on data in place directly on Hadoop clusters.
- Drag-and-drop visual, dashboard, and application development. No coding required.
- Start exploring raw data right away where the data resides - no need for defining cubes or data models in advance.
- Make fast decisions based on live, real-time data applications.
- Analytical views boost performance. Our Smart Acceleration™ continuously tunes and recommends data structures to provide the fastest access to the most relevant data.
- Out-of-the-box search-based analysis, behavior-based segmentation, event and graph analytics in your data lake.
- Data-blending across real-time, relational, and NoSQL connections helps expand analysis and expose relationships between disparate sources.
- Advanced analytic visuals include granular path analysis, flow and funnel diagrams, behavior-based segmentation and dimension/measure correlations.
More Concurrent Users
- Linear scalability — As your data lake grows, so does analytic computational capability.
- Smart Acceleration™ enables hundreds of users to access and query data at the same time.
- Don’t reinvent the security model. Arcadia Data leverages the security framework of the underlying data platform including Apache Sentry and Apache Ranger, as well as Kerberos, LDAP, PAM, and more.
Are data lakes for business users?
A common myth is that data lakes are only for highly-specialized data scientists and data engineers. Primary research by Eckerson Group from more than 200 production data lake deployments shows surprising insights on how organizations are giving access to business users. Watch now.
A Good Data Lake Starts with a Good Blueprint
Big Data is making a lot of promises to the enterprise, but there are many challenges when it comes to building infrastructure that is flexible, scalable and capable of delivering the high level of performance that emerging applications require. Read More.