Get More Insights From Your Data Lake
If you planned and began building your data lake last year, now it’s time get value by providing access to all that raw data to your business team, analysts and data scientists. With Arcadia Enterprise, your users can access and analyze your entire data lake with a “data-native” visual analytics platform.
With a web-based architecture for big data visualization, business users perform self-service analytics on your data lake directly from their browser. They can use drag-n-drop authoring to create a full range of charts and graphs, as well as take advantage of in-Hadoop advanced analytic functions. Users can perform search-based analysis, behavior-based segmentation, event and graph analytics, and dimension/measure correlations.
“Arcadia Data provides our end users secure data access through a single integrated data management platform on Hadoop, meaning we can unlock big data insights across our organization without the cost and complexity of securing thousands of discrete data marts extracts.”
- Rajiv Synghal, Principal, Big Data Strategy, Kaiser Permanente
- In-cluster analytics. No moving data and no need for a separate BI server. Arcadia Enterprise scales with your Hadoop or cloud system.
- Arcadia's Smart Acceleration™ tunes data structures continuously for ultra-fast analysis to 100s and 1000s of concurrent users.
- Join tables and define semantic models for virtual data marts on data-in-place across multiple sources.
- Native in-cluster security with role-based access control provides security on data in place directly on Hadoop clusters.
- Drag-and-drop visual, dashboard, and application development. No coding required.
- Start exploring raw data right away where the data resides - no need for defining cubes or data models in advance.
- Make fast decisions based on live, real-time data applications.
- Analytical Views boost performance. Our Smart Acceleration™ continuously tunes and recommends data structures to provide the fastest access to the most relevant data
- Out-of-the-box search-based analysis, behavior-based segmentation, event and graph analytics in your data lake.
- Data-blending across real-time, relational, and NoSQL connections helps expand analysis and expose relationships between disparate sources.
- Advanced analytic visuals include granular path analysis, flow and funnel diagrams, behavior-based segmentation and dimension/measure correlations.
More Concurrent Users
- Linear scalability - As your data lake grows, so does analytic computational capability.
- Smart Acceleration(™) framework enables hundreds or thousands of users to access and query data at the same time.
- Don’t reinvent the security model. Arcadia Data leverages the security framework of the underlying data platform including Apache Sentry and Apache Ranger, as well as Kerberos, LDAP, PAM, and more.
Insights await you in your data lake.
There are four methods of scaling interactive BI and analytics on a data lake: BI servers, fast SQL engines, OLAP cubes, and data native. Join industry experts from MapR and Arcadia Data for this live webcast to learn the pros and cons of using each method. Register now.
A Good Data Lake Starts with a Good Blueprint
Big Data is making a lot of promises to the enterprise, but there are many challenges when it comes to building infrastructure that is flexible, scalable and capable of delivering the high level of performance that emerging applications require. Read More.
Your customer data is now in your data lake. Unleash the power of that data for your marketers, product managers and sales teams through Arcadia Enterprise so they can improve your products, services and operations by understanding how your company interacts with customers across all channels.