Arcadia Data Touts BI Market Momentum in Marketing and Financial Service Environments by Sharing New Hadoop In-Production Use Cases
SAN MATEO, CA–(Marketwired – Sep 26, 2016) – Arcadia Data, provider of the industry’s Native Hadoop Visualization and business intelligence (BI) platform for Big Data, invites Strata + Hadoop World attendees to connect with company founders and customers at three sessions taking place over the course of the conference from September 27-29, 2016 at Javits Center in New York.
Arcadia Data enters Strata + Hadoop World with strong enterprise customer momentum just one year after the launch of Arcadia Enterprise, a full-scale visual analytics and BI solution that runs natively in Hadoop. Most notably, Arcadia will be debuting its enterprise case study with customer P&G’s Terry McFadden. A three-year project in the making, the consumer-products giant was able to perfect its agile data management environment with Arcadia to increase marketing analytics engagement for its international business user base.
In addition, Arcadia will be hosting a financial services panel discussion that will feature predictions from experts at Pershing LLC (Bank of New York Mellon), Credit Suisse, FirstMark Capital and Nordea about how Hadoop has moved from a storage cost killer to contender for the next do-or-die platform in financial services.
Visit Arcadia Data at booth 527 to see the industry’s only Native Hadoop Visualization and BI Platform for Big Data. Arcadia Enterprise features a unique on-cluster architecture that gives business users, analysts and data scientists real-time interactive access to trillions of data points. Without the need to add hardware or pull standalone extracts, Arcadia Data crushes the stack of legacy data management technologies and speeds time to insight across all of an organization’s big data.
Following is a full listing of Arcadia Data’s show activities:
- Date & Time: Wednesday, September 28, 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. ET
- Location: River Pavilion
- Description: Eliminating barriers to talent and access in the workplace is a core value for Arcadia Data. With more than 50 female speakers at Strata NYC, 2016 is the first year where the ratio of women speakers has exceeded 20%, and Arcadia Data is proud to sponsor this meeting in support of Women in Big Data. The forum will start with welcoming remarks from WBDF leader Shala Arshi, followed by a keynote presentation from Jill Dyche, speaker, author, and vice president of SAS best practices. Come network with like-minded professionals.
- Date & Time: Wednesday, September 28, 5:25 p.m. – 6:05 p.m. ET
- Location: 1 E 09
- Description: This panel sponsored by Arcadia Data will cover predictions from expert practitioners about how Hadoop might rearrange how the financial services marketplace turns data into profit and competitive advantage in the near future.
- Date & Time: Thursday, September 29, 11:20 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
- Location: 3D 10
- Description: Terry McFadden, principal enterprise information architect at Procter & Gamble, will join Priyank Patel, co-founder and chief product officer at Arcadia Data, for this session. Together, they will explore P&G’s multiyear Big Data initiative as it went from a proof-of-concept environment used by data scientists and specialized technical users to a business-facing brand manager for marketing insights across hundreds of brands and geographies.
Arcadia Data’s customer successes come off of Arcadia’s recent crowning as a “Strong Performer” in Forrester’s new Wave report on Native Hadoop BI Platforms, with top rankings for “Strong UI” and “Strong Data Preparation,” surpassing competitors such as Datameer, Zoomdata, Kyvos Insights and Attivio.
Follow @ArcadiaData and @StrataHadoop on Twitter for the latest updates from #StrataConf.
About Arcadia Data
Arcadia Data has built the first unified visual analytics and business intelligence (BI) platform for Big Data native to Hadoop. Arcadia Data allows enterprises running Hadoop to build apps with drag-and-drop ease, scaling to trillions of data points. By delivering secure, accelerated access without first extracting Big Data into the complex stack of legacy data management technologies, Arcadia lets enterprises iterate insights faster. Arcadia Data’s world-class team draws on decades of experience in high-performance distributed data architectures and applications. The Arcadia Data platform is deployed by some of the world’s most data intensive companies, including Procter & Gamble, HPE, Royal Bank of Canada, Kaiser Permanente and Neustar. To learn more, visit Arcadia at www.arcadiadata.com.