Arcadia Data to Join Industry Leader Greenwich Associates to Discuss How Asset Managers Can Benefit From Alternative Data Sources
SAN MATEO, Calif. — Nov. 2, 2017 — Arcadia Data, provider of the first native visual analytics software for big data, today announced it will participate in a webinar hosted by Greenwich Associates on November 8, 2017. The webinar, “Putting Alternative Data to Use,” will begin at 2:00 p.m. EST. Registration for the webinar is available here.
Ninety percent of asset managers and hedge funds using alternative data sets as part of an investment strategy say the use of this data is paying off by delivering hoped-for returns. This webinar will illuminate how asset managers and hedge funds are finding, using, and benefiting from alternative data sources.
What: Informative webinar that will review:
- Why a significant number of asset managers and hedge funds plan to increase alternative data spending in 2018
- The reason today’s alternative data will only be alternative for so long
- How investors are finding new alternative data sets and what they are doing to take action on those findings
- What the challenges are that investors face when using alternative data
Who: Kevin McPartland, managing director, market structure and technology at Greenwich Associates, will host this webinar and will be joined by a panel of industry experts:
- Paul Lashmet, practice lead and advisor for financial services at Arcadia Data
- Bob Iati, senior director of Capital Markets at Dun & Bradstreet
- Adam Sussman, head of market structure and liquidity partnerships at Liquidnet
When: Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 2:00 p.m. EST.
Where: Register for the webinar here.
Learn more about the Arcadia Data Financial Services solution, or learn more about how Arcadia Data can help you get more insight from all your data all the time through its powerful visualization capabilities here.
About Arcadia Data
Arcadia Data provides the first native visual analytics software that runs within modern data platforms for the scale, flexibility, performance and security users need to glean meaningful and real-time business insights and design data-centric applications in the era of big data and IoT. Arcadia Enterprise is purpose-built to analyze large volumes of data without moving it, filling the gap between self-service BI and advanced analytics for use cases like cyber security, connected devices, and customer intelligence. The Arcadia Data platform is deployed by some of the world’s leading brands, including Procter & Gamble, HPE, Royal Bank of Canada, Kaiser Permanente and Neustar. To learn more, visit www.arcadiadata.com.
Follow Arcadia Data at @ArcadiaData.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (415) 680-3535