Financial regulations require more data.
Ready to accelerate your solution?
RegTech: Leveraging Alternative Data for Compliance
Leading banks and asset managers are leveraging internal and external alternative data sources to improve compliance and regulatory oversight.
Richard Johnson of Greenwich Associates and Paul Lashmet of Arcadia Data host an informative panel discussion with industry experts from Nordea and RBC Capital Markets. They discuss how to:
- Rapidly access and analyze numerous different data sources
- Develop RegTech solutions while managing total cost of ownership
- Optimize internal data management through Big Data capabilities
- Enhance compliance processes using alternative data
- Meet heightened regulatory expectations around timeliness and quality of data
Moderator: Richard Johnson
Senior Analyst, Market Structure and Technology | Greenwich Associates
Panelist: Alasdair Anderson
Executive Vice President | Nordea Bank
Panelist: Shailesh Ambike
Associate Director - Institutional Advisory & Surveillance | RBC Capital Markets
Panelist: Paul Lashmet
Practice Lead and Advisor - Financial Services | Arcadia Data