WEBINAR AIRED: FEB 28, 2018
4 Key Considerations For Your Big Data Analytics Strategy
John L. Myers
Managing Research Director for Data and Analytics
Enterprise Management Associates
More and more companies are turning to big data analytics to fulfill their need for information. But some of their tools are simply not sophisticated enough to scale effectively.
To get the most out of big data, the tools need to be both flexible enough to accomodate a whole range of users and powerful enough to support exploration, machine learning and operational analytics. Most importantly, the users should be able to stream events from their devices and interact with the data in real time.
Watch this webinar with industry experts from Enterprise Management Associates and Arcadia Data to learn:
- The state of big data analytics today
- How data-driven organizations push analytics to the front line
- Why exploration/discovery requires detailed data
- The necessity of integrating streaming data in real time
- Real world examples of implementation