Who we are:
Arcadia Data is a well-funded series-A startup in the big data visualization and analytics space. We have an outstanding team that is innovative, technically skilled, highly motivated, and fun. We work hard, we have a great time doing it, and we take work-life balance seriously.
We are based in San Mateo CA and Campbell CA, offer flexible working hours, a positive work environment, stock options, challenging work, excellent growth potential, plus both scheduled and unscheduled catered events.
Who you are:
Arcadia Data is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team.
You will be working on the internal infrastructure systems and the customer-facing systems. If you like getting involved in lots of different things – from developing new systems to increase engineering efficiency, to improving the build system, to deploying software, to driving the release process – you’ll love this role.
You take ownership of what you deliver. You expect to make decisions and tradeoffs. You can back up your decisions but are fine with external input, guidance, and the compromises that are required within the larger project. You are happy to both hand off projects to others or pick them up as needed.
If this describes you and the environment you are looking for, we would love for you to join our growing team at Arcadia Data.
- Maintain and improve our continuous integration systems.
- Monitor, build, and deploy software releases.
- Develop, maintain, and improve internal infrastructure systems and tools.
- Develop, maintain, and improve product installers for Windows, Mac, Linux environments.
- Analyze, architect, and develop new deployments, mechanisms and procedures for the cloud, virtual hardware, and high-availability enterprise environments
- Troubleshooting build, deployment, and system issues
- Responsibility for the overall systems