When you join Arcadia Data, you’re part of an innovative, technically skilled, highly motivated, and fun team.
We work hard, we have a great time doing it, and we take work-life balance seriously.
We have offices in San Mateo and Campbell, California, as well as New York City and London.
There are no open positions at this time.
In addition to the great work environment, inspiring coworkers, and challenging work, Arcadia Data provides a full suite of competitive pay, stock options and benefits:
- health, dental, and vision coverage,
- flexible hours and opportunities for remote work,
- unlimited vacation (including a full week off at the end of every year!)
- twice-weekly catered meals and fully-stocked micro-kitchens,
- paid parental leave for all new parents,
- flexible spending accounts for healthcare, childcare and commuting costs
- retirement savings plans and death benefits to give you and your family peace of mind
- and a dog-friendly headquarters!
Arcadia Data is an equal opportunity employer
Arcadia Data is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy (including breastfeeding and related medical conditions), national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, genetic information, disability, and for employees working in California, ancestry, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected medical condition, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices. Arcadia Data is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures.